Starting Afresh in 2021...
Over the past few months, as the Eden Official Board and COVID Task Force have prayed through, imagined, and discussed what worshiping in person again might look like, we have kept you in our hearts. Our desire to spend time in Worship together and be safe has not changed. We understand that everyone has a different comfort level these days regarding social interaction, so whether you choose to worship in person or online, we want you to join us on Sunday, February 14, at 10:30am!
We are continuing to follow state guidelines regarding COVID-19 as well as taking some additional precautions:
1. Volunteers and Staff will be wearing masks at all times during Worship. If you are medically and physically able, please do the same. All social distancing protocols remain in place. Should the sanctuary begin to get crowded, we will provide overflow seating in Celebration Hall.
2. We will work to keep our Worship time between one hour to 1:15 in length (to reduce exposure).
3. For now, Eden Kids, SPARK, and Traction will continue virtually only. If you choose to worship with us on campus, please know that your children are welcome. We want them in Worship because they are an important part of the Eden family! There will be activity packets available for kids each Sunday. The Nursery will be open and staffed, and the space will also be available for use as a cry room should parents wish to go with their child to a quiet space.
4. Sunday Study Groups, Life Groups and Bible Study groups are now welcome to meet on campus.
5. If you have any underlying health conditions, or if anyone in your household is experiencing the symptoms of COVID-19 (fever, cough, body aches, etc.), we ask that you stay home for the time being. We are committed to providing a high-quality online experience for you.
Know that you are important to us, and we want to remain connected with you. There are a number of ways to do this, both in person or online. If you are able to join us in person, we celebrate that! If you consistently volunteer with us or join us online, we celebrate you and are so thankful for your commitment to Eden Church.
We are praying for you, and we look forward to seeing you soon, whether in person or online. And know that YOU are loved...